Nottingham Woods is a residential community that is located in Munson Township-Geauga County, which features 36 Luxury Home Sites that is considered to be a quite scenic rural area.
- Nottingham Woods is true to its name with more than 100 acres of green, wooded space.
- Each one of our 36 luxury home sites has a lot that ranges between 2.5 and 5 acres.
- There are Protective Deed Restrictions. Agents and builders are both embraced by our community.
- All sites are equipped with underground electric, phone, gas, cable, well, and septic.
- Local School: Nottingham Woods is part of Chardon Local School District. About 3,123 students attend Chardon schools between pre-kindergarten and twelfth grade. The district’s student to teacher ration comes in at 18.1 to 1 with 172 teachers in the classrooms full-time. Chardon Local School District allocates about $3,389 for each pupil’s instructional expenses, and there are a total of six schools near or in Chardon, OH.
- The subdivision is about 1.5 miles East on Mayfield Road after turning right on Auburn.