Amber Trails is a residential community that is located in Bainbridge Township-Geauga County, which features 22 Luxury Home Sites that are classified as being near a rural area (Chagrin Falls).
- Just a quarter mile away from where Snyder Road and Taylor May Road meet, residents can access the development off Nighthawk Dr. via the Edgewater Reserve Subdivision.
- Amber Trails is a conservation development and boasts 20 entire acres of wooded green space. Each one of our luxury homes has a lot that ranges between 2.5 to 3.5 acres.
- There are Protective Deed Restrictions, and both agents and builders are embraced into the community.
- Local School: Amber Trails is located with Kenston Local School District. In Kenston LSD, about $4,441 is allocated for each student’s education every year. With approximately 3,101 students and 194 teachers that are in the classroom full-time, the district has an impressive ratio of 16 students for every one teacher.
- Located within 5 minutes of Rt. 422 and Rt. 306.